Thursday, February 5, 2009

Break

I was able to get away for a week. I had found an awesome deal to DC so I went to see my sister. We had a fun time. We scrapbooked her husband's military career, canned chili sauce, and a whole lot of nothing. It was great. My hubby is the best. He can't multi-task and gets easily overwhelmed but I think it was great of him to let me go. I felt guilty at times because there was no big crisis that I needed to leave for I just wanted to go. But I think it's great to leave and let the family see what it would be like with out me here. Thanks fam....and Loi for putting up with me.

5 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I'm so jealous of your break. However, I did just get plane tickets to Laguna Beach for a week in May. I will be taking the kids, but my mom will be able to watch them a little while I lay on the beach and soak up some sun. It was fun seeing you guys last night. I love reading your blog.

Jen Crook said...

I think so little times when you can get away is so amazing both for the family and yourself. I think it gives them a glimpse of what you really do all day. I know that Daryl can make it all look so easy and does it flawlessly so I actually look like a worse parent when I am gone. Oh well, it's so important for my sanity just to have good old "me" time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours. I love it. I've always admired your honesty and humor, and that all comes through in your blog. You are a very real person and not embarrassed to let others see inside. I'm trying to be more like you. Thanks for inspiring me.

mitch, pam and the rhoadants said...

Sorry Sari, the last comment was from me, but Emmie had logged on first so it shows her name. I've got to watch that more closely. Love, Pam

Catherine said...

Ooh, I want to do that! And for a week? I'm so jealous!