Monday, March 16, 2009
Phantom
So we Mike and I went to Phantom of the Opera with the Hill's. We had a good time, but I am so stoked for Wicked. I think it kicks the pants of Phantom. We didn't have the best seats for the first part but during the intermission Brendan and Mike went walking around and talked to an usher lady up top. He asked how people get the box seats. She told him and then he asked since no one was sitting in the box if they could bring their wives up and sit there. She said sure. So for the second half we had really cool seat. Thanks, Brendan. I liked the box seat because then I could watch the orchestra. Way cool. Fun time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun evening! I love Phantom. I just started reading Wicked. I have heard great things about it.
We just went and saw Phantom, too! Wasn't he great in it? Amazing! I can't wait for Wicked as well. I've seen it twice but I don't think I could ever pass it up if it comes in town.
I so want to go and see both of these. If I can't get to it this time you will have to tell me when it is coming up there and maybe me and John can arrange a trip to come see you guys and your house....Let me know??
Post a Comment