This next one is Quincey and the other girl. The last one is Quincey and her teacher.


Morgan had her violin recital on Sunday evening. There were 14 kids that performed. Actually, 13 kids and 1 adult. It was a nice program, but crowded.

As many of you know we finished our basement this last year. It was quite an accomplishment for us. I think I got sick of the basement but now I am getting around to the decorating part. For my birthday, my sister Loi gave me these vinyls. I told her I thought it would look cute and she had her friend do it up for me. I think it looks rather cute. Here are a few pictures. I will post later on the whole basement.
As many of you know we finished our basement this last year. It was quite an accomplishment for us. I think I got sick of the basement but now I am getting around to the decorating part. For my birthday, my sister Loi gave me these vinyls. I told her I thought it would look cute and she had her friend do it up for me. I think it looks rather cute. Here are a few pictures. I will post later on the whole basement.
1 comment:
The vinyl looks so good Sari! I love it!!
Post a Comment